To pay a Property Tax bill online, follow the steps below.
1. After you add your property account, or multiple accounts, click I would like to pay my bill (See Add a Property Account to GR PayIt)
2. Review your available bills and click Pay Bills
3. Check the circle for each bill you would like to pay, and click Submit.
4. For each bill, select whether you want to pay the full amount, or make a partial payment by checking the blue circle and clicking Submit
5. If you chose to pay a partial amount, type the amount you would like to pay and click Submit
(For more information see Partial Payments on GR Payit)
6. Enter your contact information and click Submit
7. The current date will be the default date. If you prefer to schedule a future date for your payment, enter that date and click Submit.
Note: If you are using GR PayIt as a Guest, scheduling a future payment date will not be an option. If you need to schedule a future date, please sign in first. See Sign Up for a grpayit Profile. For details on scheduling payments, see Schedule Payments on GR PayIt.
8. Select your Payment Method and click Submit
If you already have a payment method stored on GR PayIt, it will appear here by default. To change your payment method, click on Payment Method.
9. Review your summary and click Pay $XX.XX
10. Your payment receipt will be emailed to you, and if you signed in with an account, it will be stored in your Profile. See Where is my receipt? for more information.