Electronic billing, or eBilling, is a quick and convenient way to receive your water bills through grpayit. With eBilling, bills are delivered instantly via email each quarter, rather than by mail.
If you'd like to enroll an account in eBilling, follow the directions below:
How to enroll unlinked accounts
2. Next, click Link Account, and search for your account using either With my name & house number or With my account number.
3. Select Yes, I would like to receive eBills via email.
How to enroll linked accounts
1. Sign in to grpayit and click on the WaterBot dashboard.
2. Click Manage eBilling, and then Enroll accounts.
3. From there, select the linked accounts you'd like to enroll in eBilling and then click Submit.
New bills will now be emailed to the email account associated with your grpayit profile. To unenroll from eBilling see Unenrolling from eBilling.