Grand Rapids water and sewer bills can be paid online with grpayit. Users have a few different payment options, including:
- In one lump sum by visiting grpayit when the bill is available.
- Setting up AutoPay to trigger an automated payment of the quarterly bill in one lump sum.
- Using the Monthly Plan option in three equal monthly payments.
The Monthly Plan option will enable three automatic payments toward your quarterly bill. Monthly Plan payments must be set up with each new quarterly water/sewer bill that is issued.
To set up a Monthly Plan, follow the directions below:
2. Click the Available Bill displaying the total quarterly amount due.
3. Click Pay Bill.
4. Choose Setup Monthly Plan.
5. Review the Monthly Plan Terms and choose Agree and continue.
6. Review the dates and amounts for the three Monthly Plan payments and click Continue.
7. Enter your contact information and click Submit.
8. Select or add the desired payment method and click Submit.
- Previously stored payment methods will be listed as the default.
- Click the blue arrow to the right of the Payment Method to add a new or change the Payment Method for the automated Monthly Plan payments.
9. Click Schedule to confirm the three automated Monthly Plan payments for the current quarterly bill.
- An email notification will be sent as a reminder on the day before each automated Monthly Plan payment, and the dashboard will display a Monthly Plan icon on the water account.
- The Monthly Plan payments will be cancelled if the stored payment method expires or is deleted from your profile.
- Future automated Monthly Plan payments will be cancelled if the first or second automated payment is unsuccessful (e.g. insufficient funds, expired credit card).