Grand Rapids water/sewer bills are issued quarterly and can be paid online with grpayit. Quarterly bills can be paid online:
- in one lump sum by visiting grpayit when the bill is available
- setting up AutoPay to trigger an automated payment of the quarterly bill in one lump sum
- using the Monthly Plan option in three equal monthly payments
The Monthly Plan option will enable three automatic payments toward your quarterly bill. Monthly Plan payments must be set up with each new quarterly water/sewer bill that is issued.
1. Click the Available Bill displaying the total quarterly amount due
2. Review the bill details and click the blue Pay Bill button
3. Click Pay Bill
4. Choose Setup Monthly Plan
5. Review the Monthly Plan Terms and choose Agree and continue
6. Review the dates and amounts for the three Monthly Plan payments and click Continue
7. Enter your Contact Information and click Submit.
8. Review the stored Payment Method or Choose Payment Method
- Previously stored Payment Methods will be listed as a default
- Click the blue arrow to the right of the Payment Method to add a new or change the Payment Method for the automated Monthly Plan payments
- Click Submit.
9. Click Schedule to confirm the three automated Monthly Plan payments for the current quarterly bill
- The grpayit dashboard will display a blue Monthly Plan signifier for the water/sewer account
- An email notification will be sent as a reminder on the day before each automated Monthly Plan payment
- Automatic scheduled Monthly Plan payments will be cancelled if the stored Payment Method expires or is deleted from your grpayit Profile
- Future automated Monthly Plan payments will be cancelled if the first or second automated payment is unsuccessful (e.g. insufficient funds, expired credit card)