Grand Rapids Property Tax bills can either be paid in full or in part. To make a partial payment, follow these steps:
1. First, find your properties and add them to your profile (see Add a Property Account to GR PayIt). If your properties are already linked, click on either the individual bill you would like to pay, or click Pay All.
2. Click Pay my taxes.
3. Check the circle for each bill you would like to pay, and click Submit.
4. For each bill check the little blue circle next to Pay Partial Amount and click Submit.
Note: The minimum payment amount is $1.50.
5. Enter the amount that you would like to pay and click Submit.
6. Follow the prompts to complete your payment (see Pay a GR PayIt Property Tax Bill).