Make a partial payment
Grand Rapids Property Tax bills can either be paid in full or in part on grpayit. To make a partial payment, follow these steps:
1. Find your properties and add them to your profile (see Add a property account to your profile). If your properties are already linked, click on the individual bill or Pay All.
2. Click Pay Bills.
3. Check the circle for each bill you would like to pay, and click Submit.
Note: If you only have one property account linked, proceed to Step 4.
4. For each bill selected, click the blue circle next to Pay Partial Amount and click Submit.
5. Enter the amount that you would like to pay and click Submit.
Note: The minimum payment amount is $1.50.
6. Follow the prompts to add a payment method and complete your payment (see Pay a property tax bill).