grpayit users have two options to search for tax properties: With my name & house number, or With my account number.
Having trouble locating your property tax account? Try using some of the tips below:
Searching with my name & house number
- Be sure to search using the legal last name of the property owner.
- The house number of the property should not include the street name.
- For example, John Smith at 123 Main Street would write "Smith" and "123".
Searching with my account number
- Enter the account number as it appears on your bill.
- No longer have your bill? Search for your property information on this website.
For more information on how to add your property account to your GR PayIt profile, see Add a property account to your profile.