When you add a property to your grpayit profile, your property will appear on your dashboard next time you sign in, and all available bills will also be displayed.
If you are curious about what you owe, or you are not ready to make your payment today, add your property account following the steps below:
2. After signing in, click on the TaxBot.
Note: If you are proceeding as a guest or do not have other tax accounts linked, click on the TaxBot icon listed under "Other Services" and proceed to Step 4.
3. Click Link Account.
3. Search for your account With my name & house number, or With my account number.
4. If the property that comes up is yours, click Yes, that's mine! If not, click No, that's not right and search again.
5. If you have other bills to search for, click on Yes, look up another account. When you have no other bills to link to your account, click on No thanks, I'm all set.
6. The dashboard will show the Available Bills for your property/properties. Click on the blue box for each bill to view more details.
When you are ready to pay your property tax bill, see Pay a property tax bill for more help.