When you add a GR PayIt property to your GR PayIt Profile, your property will appear on your dashboard, and all available bills will also be displayed.
If you are curious about what you owe, or you are not ready to make your payment today, add your property account following the steps below:
1. Click on TaxBot (If you do not have any other properties linked to your account, you will be brought to step 3).
2. If you have other properties linked to your account, click on Link Account.
3. Choose one of the two different ways you can search for your bills.
4. Enter the search criteria for your property and click on Search
5. If the property that comes up is yours, click Yes, that's mine! If not, click No, that's not right and search again.
6. To search for and pay other bills, click on Yes, look up another account.
7. If you have other bills to search for, click on Yes, look up another account. When you have no other bills to link to your account, click on No thanks, I'm all set.
6. The dashboard will show the Available Bills for your property/properties. Click on the blue box for each bill to view more details.
When you are ready to pay your property tax bill, see Pay a GR Payit Property Tax Bill for more information.