Linking to an invoice with your grpayit account allows you to make payments, store receipts and track payment history. To link an invoice, follow the directions below:
2. Click on the City Invoices button.
Note: If you have previously linked an invoice, click City Invoices and then Link Account.
3. Search for your invoice with any of the following search criteria:
- Invoice Number
- This information will be found on your City Invoice,. identified as Invoice # or Invoice Number. It may be alphanumeric, such as 19009875, 0000298765, 1000987654, or P190000078.
- License ID
- This is the identifier assigned by the city to an entity (contractor, rental property owner/manager, business, fire system). Example License IDs: Z-OWNER-99999, FLS99999-SP, MC-9999, SC-99999
- Customer Number
- This information will be found on your City Invoice identified as Customer Number, Customer # or CUST #. It may be alphanumeric and may include special characters, such as dashes/hyphens. The special characters should be entered along with the letter/number combination, where applicable. Example customer numbers: VS0000001234, BC-ELEC-2019-9876 or 41-13-25-227-015
- Email Address
- This is the email address on file with the City’s Development Center to receive emailed invoices, such as filing for a permit.
4. Click Yes, that's mine to link the invoice to your account.