How to Reload Your Trash Account
Follow the directions below to reload your "pay as you throw" trash account on grpayit:
1. Visit grpayit and click Continue to PayIt Login.
2. Sign in, create an account, or choose to Continue as guest.
Note: Choosing to continue as a guest will prevent you from receiving email notifications related to your account, as well as using convenient options like Autoreload (see Set up autoreload for automatic payments).
3. Select the TrashBot and then click Link Account. If the account you want to reload is already linked, skip to Step 6.
4. Search for your account With my name & house number, or With my account number.
5. After the TrashBot locates your account, select Yes, that's mine! and then I would like to prepay my bill.
6. Enter the desired reload amount and payment date, then click Submit.
Note: Depending on your cart size, the price per tip varies:
- 32 gallon cart - Good for small size family household. $3.30 per use.
- 64 gallon cart - Ideal for a medium size family. $5.50 per use.
- 96 gallon cart - Works for a large family that may not recycle $7.70 per use.
7. Enter your contact information and click Submit.
8. Choose a payment method and click Submit.
Note: Your stored payment method will automatically appear here. Click on it to select a different stored payment method, or to add a new credit/debit card or bank account.
9. Review the payment summary and click the Pay $--.-- button.
After your payment is complete, you'll receive an email confirmation receipt. If you are signed in to a grpayit account, a receipt will also be stored on the profile tab under "Receipts".